Telephone 01949 875 046

Motor Trade Insurance

Motor Trade means different things depending on your business. It includes the acquisition and sale of vehicles; and also repairs, servicing or testing. Regardless of what your business does, you need to have confidence that you are properly covered. At Trust Insurance, we’re here to offer the advice you need to have that confidence.

At the heart of most Motor Trade risks is the cover for your customer’s vehicles:

Road Risks Cover

It is likely that you drive your own, or customer’s vehicles. Therefore you need Road Risks cover. This covers any vehicle owned or in the custody or control of your business. Cover is typically available in three different levels of cover:

  • Third party only – Cover is restricted for damage or injury caused to third parties only. There is no cover for damage caused to the vehicle in your control.
  • Third party fire and theft – Vehicles in your control are covered for damage/loss caused by fire or theft.
  • Comprehensive – Cover is in force for accidental damage caused to your own, or your customer’s vehicles.

Additional Covers

Your business has assets beyond just the vehicles within your control. We provide cover for a wide range of risks. This limits your costs in the event of damage to your premises or tools.

Your business is unique and needs cover to suit. We recommend that you consider the following covers:

  • Public/Products Liability
  • Employers Liability
  • Property Damage
  • Theft
  • Money
  • Business Interruption

Because your motor trade business has specific requirements, you need an insurance policy that can provide comprehensive cover. Therefore, we at Trust work with a number of insurers to ensure cover is both robust and competitive.

For a review of your Motor Trade Business, please contact us or call 01949 875 046